Blue Arrow – Southampton Perm Hub
Chef – Education Site – Eastbourne Area- £12.30 per hour (£25,584.00)
An education site outside of Eastbourne are now looking for a Chef to join their team. The Chef will work under the direction of the Head Chef and will be expected to cook quality fresh meals for the pupils. It is a Monday to Friday position with every weekend off!!!
* 11am-7.30pm – Xmas and New Year off All over time
* 40 hours per week
* No Late nights, finish by 7.30pm
Standards are high, and meals are prepared daily from fresh ingredients. The ability to work quickly according to the requirements of the Kitchen team is essential for this role. The Chef will be expected to have flexible availability.
* Learn all aspects of food preparation and cooking under the guidance of the head chef
* Ideally a quick learner who must be able to work under pressure in order to succeed in the role
* Must maintain high standards of personal and food hygiene
* Ideally NVQ Level 1 and 2 qualified however not essential as long as you have previous kitchen experience
11am-7.30pm – Xmas and New Year off All over time paid!!!
* Great Pay of £12.30p/h (£23,584 a year!), + Straight shifts + Benefits + Opportunity for progression within the company.
* Uniform Provided
* Work life balance and TERM TIME ONLY!!
If you would like to know more or feel this could be the role for you, please apply NOW!!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must
Either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process…… click apply for full job details