Arc Hospitality Recruitment Solutions
Want to work at professional football matches and exciting hospitality events in prestige venues?
Do you love the hustle and bustle of events?
Are you looking to gain top hospitality experience whilst earning money?
JOIN *TEAM ARC* TODAY!
Arc are recruiting enthusiastic and reliable casual team members to work at our Bolton venues!
_Immediate Start – we have shifts available from THIS FRIDAY!_
*What can you expect?*
Using our app, you are one click away from working at some of the UK’s most iconic venues! From Premier League stadiums to concert and high end hospitality venues.
You will *pick and choose* your _own flexible hours, to work as and when you want_!
Arc support hard work, by showing the right characteristics and drive you will have the opportunity to rise to Team Leading, Supervising and Managing positions. Pay is competitive and rates may change across venues and positions.
*Roles include: *
-Customer Service Assistant
– Box hosts
*Qualities we expect from you?*
-Eager to work and a positive attitude and good teamworking skills
-Reliable and committed to any given role
-Excellent communication and good command of the English language
-Have the right to live and work in the UK
-Experience is preferred but can-do attitude is much more important!
If successful, you will be joining a team of some of the very best front of house staff across the country with an exclusive backstage look at some of the most exciting and prestigious venues.
*Benefits of Working with Arc*
* *_Flexibility_* – no minimum or maximum commitment on shifts
* _24/7_ – we offer shifts starting around the clock and we are open 24 hours a do too if you need to speak to us
* *_Team Member of the Month scheme_* – £50 prize plus £50 to your chosen charity
* *_Free mental health support _*_- _Partnership with The Mix plus Mental Health First Aid trained managers
* *_100s of opportunities_*
* *_Work experience _*- plus we have roles which do not necessarily require previous experience
* *_Employability scheme _*- interview and CV tips, stay motivated initiatives and more
* *_Locations nationwide_* with no geographic barriers
* *_Fully online application_* and can be completed at a time that suits you
* Book your shifts online through our\* _app_\* and chat gives access to our 24/7 team
* *_Milestone benefits_*
* Always pay *_above minimum wage_* (from 1st April 2021)
* *_Living Wage_* recognised service provider
* *_Dedicated Welfare Manager CIPD Level 5_*
Click ‘*APPLY NOW’* with an up-to-date CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch!
_Arc Hospitality are a proud Equal Opportunities employer, and do not discriminate against any candidate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, or other applicable legally protected characteristics._
_To find out more about Arc Hospitality, visit
Reference ID: INDNORTH
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: Up to £10.00 per year
* Flexible schedule
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* catering: 1 year (preferred)
* Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
* Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
* Bartending: 1 year (preferred)